let it all go

11:01 AM


   "But if we're strong enough, To let it in, We strong enough To let it go" - birdy and rhodes

I know i need to moving on, i know nothing last forever and i know it's time for me to leave and to let it go. life is getting better and better, everything changing.  after graduation i found a job in a retail industry and moving from bandung to jakarta. working never as easy as what i have imagined and the transition into work life is tougher than i have expected. but i need to adapt my self and learn how to handle it.

i have been living in bandung for 4 years, most of my friends were there, and now i moved to jakarta, once again i need to adapt my self here. i know sooner or later i will find my self loving this city, but i've left my heart in bandung.

parka : Nordhen Basic , Tshirt : Top Man, Shoes : Zara

You Might Also Like

2 COMENTARE

  1. Great post and outfit, i love the green jacket.

    New post up in my blog
    http://bidjoblog.blogspot.sn/2015/11/smart-casual.html#.Vk4pk_l_tcA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the parka :3
    Great style

    http://www.adhiwahyudi.com/2015/11/the-urban-zalora-indonesia.html

    ReplyDelete

comments