Short Journey

11:09 AM

Finally i finished my study and completed my degree. 4 years which full of great experiences. i still remember the first time i came to this city and start everything. start to live alone and manage everything by my self. find a good friend, best friend and lover. yeah,  i still remember the day when i need to stay awake until morning to finishing my task.  i will miss the day when i skip the class, sleeping in the corner of library and do some crazy stuff with my college friends. 

i want to say thank you for everyone who help me this far in the process of being a greater person. thanks for everyone who stays beside me when everyone else leaves, one who lifts me up when the world tries to drown me, one who always be there no matter ups and downs. The waiting is over but the journey isn’t over yet.



short : HnM, Shirt : Wadezig, Hat : Bershka, Shoes : Nike


photo location : Lawangwangi Creative Space
Jl. Dago Giri No.99A, Mekarwangi, Bandung.

You Might Also Like

8 COMENTARE

  1. love the architecture! is that your house?
    www.samanthamariko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi samantha, actually its an art galery and cafe

      Delete
  2. Always wanted to go there. Such simple beautiful space :)

    Best, Albert | Palming Pebbles
    Palming Pebbles FB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must go there, but they were closed on monday

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finally finishing, must ve been quite hard but really satisfying now! Cool :D

    www.themetropoliteen.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome place!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

comments